|Supported games:||GTA 3, GTA VC, GTA SA |
GTA LCS, GTA VCS
Sanny Builder, or shortly SB, is a fast and powerful script editor designed for the GTA 3D game series (GTA3, VC, SA, LCS; partially VCS). It includes a dissasembler, permitting the end-user to quickly disassemble the main.scm file which contains game scripts, and a fast compiler to translate user-made scripts back into a SCM or CLEO file readable by game. Sanny Builder is made and produced by Seemann.
Sanny Builder won "the Best Tool" award on GTANet Annual Awards 2013.
- Support for GTA 3D era games till GTA 4. It could disassemble and assemble scripts of GTA3, GTA VC, GTA SA, GTA LCS. The script format of GTA VCS is supported partially: SB is able only to disassemble its scripts;
- Sanny Builder has the fastest mission compiler comparing to all other existing tools;
- Convenient IDE with syntax highlighting;
- Detailed help including description and solutions for all run-time error messages.
- high-level statements (loops, conditions)
- basic class system
- direct hex input
- Player coordinates manager (lets you to read and change player's coords and angle in game)
- Opcode search tool (Allows you to quicky find a needed opcode)
- Source converting tool (converts scripts written for the Mission Builder into the Sanny Builder syntax)
- Native support for the CLEO library
- Web update feature
Development of the tool began on July 05, 2005. First public release (v0.6-beta) was made a month later on August 4, 2005. Detailed changelog can be found in the tool's help content.
The latest version is v3.3.3, released on October 20, 2019.
- Official website
- Old versions archive
- GTAForums topic
- Download latest INI file with opcodes - provided by Deji
- ^ GTAForums: Annual Awards 2013 - Winners!
|Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories|
|File Formats||.chk • .dat • .dtz • .gxt • .img • .mdl • .pss • .scm • .vb|
|Documentation||Leeds Engine • Opcodes • Radio Stations • Saves • Scrollbar • Vehicles|
|Grand Theft Auto: Vice City|
|File Formats||.adf • .b • .col • .cfg • .dff • .dat • .gxt • .ide • .ifp • .img/.dir • .ipl • .raw/.sdt • .rep • .set • .scm • .txd|
|Documentation||Audio • Handling • Map Listing • Opcodes • RenderWare • Script Paths • Saves • Sound Effects • Statistics • Vehicles • Wanted levels • Weapons|
|Tools||CLEO • Collision File Editor II • G-Tools • GXT Editor • IMG Tool • Limit Adjuster • KEd (map editor) • Sanny Builder • TXD Workshop • Magic.TXD|
|Tutorials||How to create a mission • How to create a script • Vehicle Mod Installation|
|Multiplayer||GTA:LC Multiplayer • gtaTournament • Multi Theft Auto • State Of Liberty Online • Vice City Multiplayer • Vice City Online|
|Grand Theft Auto III|
|File Formats||.b • .col • .cfg • .dff • .dat • .gxt • .ide • .ifp • .img • .ipl • .raw/.sdt • .set • .scm • .txd|
|Documentation||Audio • Handling.cfg • Map Listing • Opcodes • Paths • RenderWare • Saves • Sound Effects • Statistics • Vehicles • Wanted levels • Weapons|
|Tools||CLEO • Collision File Editor II • G-Tools • IMG Tool • Map Editor • Sanny Builder • TXD Workshop • Magic.TXD • Water Editor|
|Tutorials||How to create a mission • How to create a script • How to use Map Editor • Vehicle Mod Installation|