|Developed by:||aru, Ahmed605, DerPlaya78, gamerzworld|
|Supported games:||GTA IV|
|Type:||IMG and RPF Archive manager, Texture importer/exporter, Mod installer|
|Initial release:||December 16, 2008|
It includes viewers for several file formats commonly found inside the archives, such as textures (
*.wtd), models (
*.wdr) and model dictionaries (
*.wdd), as well as a decompiler for the game's mission script (
Version 0.8.1 (By Ahmed605)
- Added partially Darg & Drop feature.
- New update system.
- Added new support for GTA IV 188.8.131.52 & EFLC 184.108.40.206 (Fixing opening error[for thoes versions]).
- New listing system.
- A folder browser dialog for selecting game folder if the registry path was deleted.
- Added file deleting ability by clicking (Delete Key) in the keyboard.
Version 0.8.0 (By Ahmed605)
- New Icons
- Support GTA IV 220.127.116.11 & GTA EFLC 18.104.22.168
- New Listing System
- Windows 10 Support
- New Style
- GTA IV & EFLC In One Version (IOV) New System
- Fixed Some Bugs
- Added Darg Future but (WIP)
- New Uploading System
- Fix Check For Updates Not Working
Version 0.7.0 Beta 1
(released May 28, 2010)
- Added support for Patch 7
(released Apr 13, 2010)
- Added support for Patch 6
(released Nov 10, 2009)
- Added support for Patch 5
(released Jul 16, 2009)
- SparkIV to ask for administrator on Vista and 7
- Support for up to version 1.0.4 of GTA IV
- Version 0.6.2 (released Feb 23, 2009)
- Support for previewing FragType Model (
- Support for viewing LOD models
- Support for exporting audio as multichannel WAV files
- Support for Russian patched version (22.214.171.124)
- Workaround for Windows 7 textures bug for older betas (should already be fixed in newest beta of Windows 7)
- Updated list of audio filenames
- Other minor bug fixes/speed improvements
- Support for previewing FragType Model (
- Version 0.6.1 (released Jan 25, 2009)
- Version 0.6.0 (released Jan 24, 2009)
- Support for version 1.0.2 of GTA IV
- Support for previewing WHM files (might not preview exactly as shown in game)
- Support for all audio files, with playback and export support
- Default filenames are now shown when exporting/importing textures in Edit mode
- Support for loading IMG/RPF/Directories by passing a command line argument
- IMG/RPF files are opened in read/write share mode now instead of just read share
- Work around for Windows 7's GDI+ bug
- Added support for "type 3" vertices in models
- Fixed bug with textures that have a name of less than 6 characters
- Version 0.5.4 (released Jan 4, 2009)
- Fixed critical bug in texture size calculation for mipmaps
- Added support for 8bit grayscale (L8) textures
- Added support for "type 8" vertices in models
- Version 0.5.3 (released Jan 3, 2009)
- Improved model loading, most models should display correctly now.
- Added support for 32bit ARGB textures
- Fixed a few texture file memory leaks
- Fixed bug in texture mapping in 3D preview
- Fixed bug in size calculation for thumbnail generation
- Version 0.5.2 (released Dec 31, 2008)
- Version 0.5.1 (released Dec 30, 2008)
- Support for Texture File editing with Import (replace only) functionality
- Support for viewing Texture mipmaps and viewing color channels separately
- Support for showing most of the filenames in Audio RPF (v3) files.
- Support for launching external registered editors based on extension
- Fixed some bugs with IMG file saving
- Version 0.5.0 (released Dec 24, 2008)
- New "Browse" feature loads up GTA IV directory into view allowing easy access to open IMG/RPF files, as well as previewing resource files not in archives.
- Experimental support for saving RPF files (hasn't been extensively tested)
- Experimental support for previewing script (
*.sco) files in a pseudo C-like decompiled form as well as a disassembled form
- Support for previewing XML and other text files
- Support for Model Dictionary (
*.wdd) files preview
- Experimental support for texture mapping in model preview.
(Will automatically load
filename.wtdif present or display textures embedded in model -- mapping may not be accurate for all models!)
- Model meshes without textures will now show in a random color.
- Model preview has a tree control allowing to view submeshes.
- Model preview allows viewing model in wireframe mode (might be slow).
- Some minor bug fixes
- Version 0.4.5 (released Dec 18, 2008)
- Version 0.4.0 (released Dec 16, 2008)
- Opens version 2 and version 3 RPFs
- Opens version 3 IMGs (old style GTA3/VC/SA IMGs are not supported)
- Saves/Rebuilds IMGs (saving RPFs is currently not supported)
- Supports Import/Export of files
Resoursaur.exewhich can extract segment data out of resource files (wtd/wdr/etc) for reverse-engineering purposes.
|Grand Theft Auto IV|
|File Formats||.dat • .gxt • .ide • .img • .ipl • .nod • .sco • .rpf • .rrr • .wad • .wbd/.wbn • .wdd • .wdr • .wft • .whm • .wpl • .wtd|
|Documentation||Audio • Bink Video • Cryptography • Cutscenes • Image listing • Map Listing • Native functions • Paths • Saves • Scenarios • VTable • Weapons|
|Tools||ASI Loader • ENBSeries • G-Texture • GIMS IV • Ingame WPL Editor • IV Needle • OpenIV • SparkIV • XLiveLess • WPL Manager • X Mod Installer|
Alice • C++ Script Hook • .NET Script Hook • Scocl
|Tutorials||Importing Textures with OpenIV • Importing Textures with SparkIV|
|Modifications||Gostown IV • Four Multiplayer • IV Multiplayer|