Jump to navigation Jump to search
GTA Connected (Also known as Grand Theft Auto Connected) is a custom scriptable multiplayer modification for multiple Grand Theft Auto games. Created by Jack Powell.
- Works on GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, and GTA IV
- Supports both scripted and built-in gamemodes for GTA IV
- Synced peds and traffic on all games
- Play both offline and online
- Dynamically growing/melting snow that builds up on the ground
- Custom objects
- Peer-2-peer sync (optional per-server and per-client)
- Works well on Windows XP and WINE
- Module SDK for both server and client
- Partial sync for some missions
- Lots more!