- Gets the player's coordinates point
- 0054: store_player [player handle] position_to [var1] [var2] [var3]
- [player handle]
- Variable to store the x-coordinate
- Variable to store the y-coordinate
- Variable to store the z-coordinate
This opcode gets the x, y, and z-coordinates of the center of mass of the player's body. It is roughly +1.04 z higher than the z-coordinate of the player's feet, which is used when setting the player's coordinates using 0055. If the player is in a vehicle, the opcode gets the coordinates of the center of mass of the vehicle's body instead.
get, store, player, position, coordinates, location