- Spawns the player character into the game world
- 0053: [var] = create_player [int] at [flt1] [flt2] [flt3]
- [var] = Player.Create( [int], [flt1], [flt2], [flt3] )
- Index of the player to be created, usually 0.
- Z-coordinate (or ≤-100.0 for ground z)
- Variable to store the handle of the player
- Native analog
This opcode spawns the player character into the game world. The player character is the character that you control in the game (Claude in GTA III, Tommy Vercetti in Vice City, Carl Johnson in San Andreas, etc.) This opcode is required in order to start a new game but is only needed to run once. Although not recommended, using this opcode again will respawn the player character and reassign control to the new character (as seen in the lead image). The old character will not despawn but you still have some control of old player character(s).
create, spawn, player, character