Lpgunit (born 11 July 1990) is a Filipino GTA player and modder, who's works are mostly texture hacks for Grand Theft Auto III-era games. He still is a noob at scripting and 3D modeling, but is quite adept at TXDs.
He was introduced to the world of modding back in 2006, when he tried on tinkering with texture files in the game Harley-Davidson: Race Across America. It was a rather simple affair, as almost all of the textures are in Targa format, yet this paved the way for more modding adventures. After that, he got into playing and editing GTA data files in 2007-2008. Outside of GTA, he is currently working as a computer technician, and is also into Photoshop, dolls as well as parody music.
- GTAForums: A small GTA carcols.dat tool
- GTAForums: Whiz Mobile Nokia theme
- GTAForums: Las Venturas Software Shop
- GTAForums: GTA IV-inspired GUI for San Andreas
- GTAForums: GTA IV bleep for SA
- GTAForums: Hollywood Tower Hotel collab with Narcis_speed6 and Fredskin