- Bitflags that enable racial groups within the zone
- 0874: set_zone_population_race '[string]' to [int1]
- 0874: set_zone_ped_population_type '[string]' to [int1]
- 0874: set_zone 'CHC1A' popcycle_group_for_peds_to 9
- Native analog
PedRace_Black = 1 PedRace_White = 2 PedRace_Asian = 4 PedRace_Hispanic = 8
A ped model's race is determined by the first letter of the ped ID.
Black = B White = W Asian = O,I Hispanic = H
In a zone with a PedRace setting of 0, only peds that are neither Black, White, Asian, nor Hispanic will spawn; like MALE01, SFYPRO, SMYST1, SMYST2.
Dealer ped streamer logic:
1) current weather zone is 2 -> entry 3 from dealer ped group is selected (biker in SF) 2) population race & 1 != 0 -> entry 0 is selected (black) 3) population race & 2 != 0 -> entry 1 is selected (white) 4) otherwise, entry 2 is selected (hispanic)